It is time for our annual sweatshirt design competition to heat up! Every year we welcome all students to create the class sweatshirt.
You don’t have to be a graphic designer to enter – just help explain and sketch out the basic design and if we love it you could be the winner. The winner will receive a free sweatshirt! Here are some general rules below:
- Make sure your sweatshirt says Columbia Journalism School or Columbia Journalism in the design somewhere
- Keep it simple. Create a design that you think most of the students in the program would like
- Please email email@example.com with your creations.
- Explain your design as clearly as possible and include photos. They will be on a navy or grey sweatshirt.
- If you use the crown in your design, you can’t manipulate it’s shape in any form and no words may be on the crown.
- You must be open to any slight edits from SPJ including font changes.
DEADLINE DATE is Feb. 5. The SPJ board will be voting and the winner will be announced Feb. 9.
Looking forward to seeing your designs!